Your code will be revealed and the EE website will open in a new tab in your browser. You must make your purchase though this tab or your discount will not be added.
To be eligible for the 20% discount you must meet the following criteria:
a. If you are eligible for an upgrade with EE, you can do this BY CLICKING HERE and entering the discount code at the checkout to receive the EE Perk discount. You may renew your current plan and sign up to a new minimum term or upgrade to a new consumer pay monthly handset or mobile broadband plan with a minimum term of at least 12 months on ee.co.uk. The only exception is that customers on a handset plan cannot upgrade to a SIM only plan.
*** EE are currently experiencing issues for some upgrade customers. If the voucher code box does not appear for you when upgrading, please follow the following steps ***
1. Upgrade your phone using the normal process without applying the discount code
2. Make a note of your order number which will be displayed on screen after completing your purchase
3. You should receive a confirmation email. Please forward this email to: email@example.com with the subject line "EE order confirmation "
4. If you do not receive the email please check your junk/spam folder. Alternatively, you can send your order number to the above email address
5. The Health Service Discounts customer service team will contact EE and ensure your discount is applied. The discount will be shown on your first bill.
6. DO NOT RING EE CUSTOMER SERVICES. THEY ARE UNABLE TO APPLY YOUR DISCOUNT AND WILL ONLY REFER YOU BACK TO US.
b. THE DISCOUNT CAN ONLY BE REDEEMED ONLINE
c. If you purchase directly at www.ee.co.uk or use a re-seller such as Carphone Warehouse the discount will not be applied. The only way to access the discount is though Health Service Discounts.
d. The discount cannot be redeemed in any EE store or over the telephone
e. The discount cannot be added retrospectively to any phone purchased instore or when the code is not used at the basket
If the discount code is not used at the basket stage of the checkout your discount will not be added. Discount cannot be added once a phone has been purchased
*Offer is online only*
The legal bit
If you’re employed directly by NHS, with a current employee number and access to the site, you could get a 20% discount on a pay monthly price plan from us.
The discount can only be used by eligible NHS employees and up to four members of your friends and family or, if you do not use it for yourself, up to five members of your friends and family. The discount is only available online and not available via our retail stores or telesales sales teams. To be eligible, you must be an EE Corporate customer employee and you, or members of your family and friends, must either:
1. join EE as a new customer on a consumer pay monthly handset, SIM only or mobile broadband plan with a minimum term of at least 12 months on ee.co.uk; or
2. be an existing EE customer on a consumer pay monthly handset, SIM only or mobile broadband plan and either:
renew your current plan and sign up to a new minimum term; or upgrade to a new consumer pay monthly handset, SIM only or mobile broadband plan with a minimum term of at least 12 months on ee.co.uk. The only exception is that customers on a handset plan cannot upgrade to a SIM only plan. The discount will only be applied if you use the code that we supply and access our website using www.ee.co.uk/perk site.
Eligible employees and your friends and family may obtain the discount on up to five EE price plans in total. The 20% discount will only apply to the price plan’s monthly recurring charge and will last for the duration of your minimum term. At the end of your minimum term, your price plan’s monthly recurring charge will revert to the usual pre-discount price.
Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Not available with Family & Friends, 10% Multi-line discount or any 4GEE Max plans with annual upgrade.
In addition to these offer terms and conditions, you must also agree to the terms applicable to your chosen pay monthly price plan. These can be found on ee.co.uk/terms.