Want to Become Health Service Discounts Sponsored RCN congress Delegate?
Are you attending the Royal College Nursing Congress in June and would like to have your expenses covered?*
Health Service Discounts are looking to appoint a sponsored delegate to act as our eyes and ears, covering the event on behalf of our members. This is a great opportunity to help benefit all the nurses who can’t attend this but hold the same passion as you for the NHS and for nursing.
Have you got what it takes?
- You should be passionate about the NHS and nursing and keen to share what’s going on at the event with fellow nurses and over 1 million Health Service Discount Members
- You’ll be highly social and outgoing, happy to talk to people you’ve not met before
- You‘ll be comfortable using twitter and have a current and active account
- You should also be a current and active Health Service Discounts member
What will I need to do when at the RCN Congress?
- Tweet throughout each day you attend the congress. Covering the atmosphere, sessions and key notes and general goings on. Importantly you’ll use the hashtag #HSDRCN and other event hash tags
- Take photos (a good camera phone is fine) during each day for use on our social media channels
- Write a review (around 400 words) of the full event the day after it finishes to share with your fellow nurses and fellow NHS staff.
How do I apply?
Applying is really simple just send us a DM (Direct Message) to our twitter account @NHS_Discounts stating you would like to apply. Please be aware we can only take on one person per day.
The small print
HSD will reimburse the appointed delegate in relation to personal expenditure incurred through the attendance of the conference upon submission of valid receipts to a reasonable value.